Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-18-2013, 05:42 PM)Magnum66 Wrote: [ -> ]What can we trust then just so I know and make sure? Is it definitely September 10th? I've never actually seen an official FG person post about the exact release date yet. Worries me a bit. :\
Well, i don't remember, that some game have been ever delayed, after getting a release date and pre-order in Steam, though...
(08-18-2013, 05:43 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe more likely with his children? I mean they didnt say anything from a dead wife. Only that his kids are dead... or so.

The description on Steam Store reads "(...)his children are in grave peril, and it is up to him to save them.(...)". So they probably aren't dead.

I also think he's been using it to communicate with his dead wife (assuming she's Lily).
(08-18-2013, 05:49 PM)VadimLongcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 05:42 PM)Magnum66 Wrote: [ -> ]What can we trust then just so I know and make sure? Is it definitely September 10th? I've never actually seen an official FG person post about the exact release date yet. Worries me a bit. :\
Well, i don't remember, that some game have been ever delayed, after getting a release date and pre-order in Steam, though...

Im with Vadim. It would be rude to delay it again now. Imagine how many fans would be pissed off... including me as one of them.
For crying out loud people, it's September 10th (2013!).

Accept it and quit your worrying - you'll give yourselves heartburn. Wink
(08-18-2013, 06:30 PM)Ossie Wrote: [ -> ]For crying out loud people, it's September 10th (2013!).

Accept it and quit your worrying - you'll give yourselves heartburn. Wink

exactly what I meant Big Grin!
I was thinking about Oswald's appearance. Children, long black coat, perhaps mean and greedy. It's so obvious!

Spoiler below!
[Image: GRU.png]

MIND IS BLOWN!
(08-18-2013, 06:37 PM)Plectrum61 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about Oswald's appearance. Children, long black coat, perhaps mean and greedy. It's so obvious!

Spoiler below!

MIND IS BLOWN!
Not sure if Jewish stereotyping or a joke Angel
(08-18-2013, 07:50 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 06:37 PM)Plectrum61 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about Oswald's appearance. Children, long black coat, perhaps mean and greedy. It's so obvious!

Spoiler below!

MIND IS BLOWN!
Not sure if Jewish stereotyping or a joke Angel

...You don't know who that man in the pic is do you?
(08-18-2013, 05:42 PM)Magnum66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 04:39 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Don't trust ModDB

What can we trust then just so I know and make sure? Is it definitely September 10th? I've never actually seen an official FG person post about the exact release date yet. Worries me a bit. :\

The ModDB page gives the impression to be official, but it isn't, the guy behind it came up several times with (wrong) release dates.

Other than that you can trust everything official from FG or TCR as you probably guessed Smile
(08-18-2013, 07:59 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]The ModDB page gives the impression to be official, but it isn't, the guy behind it came up several times with (wrong) release dates.

Other than that you can trust everything official from FG or TCR as you probably guessed Smile

Yeap, it's fan-made, not official guys. Trust forum Admins and the official sources/sites.