Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder how the pre-order figures are at the moment and whether or not TCR/FG are pleased with them so far.
(08-18-2013, 11:23 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how the pre-order figures are at the moment and whether or not TCR/FG are pleased with them so far.

This is something I've been wondering too. Surely they must be more than happy though as A Machine For Pigs has already made the top 5 sellers list on Steam. That was 2 days ago too, so I can just imagine how much more sales they will make and how much higher up on the list it will go. Smile

Edit: I just checked and it's now 8th on the top sellers, but still.. that's pretty damn good.
Oooooooo I just realised that if you pre-ordered the game on GOG you can now access the wallpaper and concept art bonus content! It's nothing we haven't already seen though, but still cool.
Ahahahaha have you already seen that: Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs STEAM RELEASE REACTION.
Fucking hilarious Big Grin
(08-19-2013, 12:06 AM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]Ahahahaha have you already seen that: Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs STEAM RELEASE REACTION.
Fucking hilarious Big Grin

Haha XD
(08-18-2013, 03:13 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 03:03 PM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]I Kinda think the release date may have been rushed.
It was rushed so now they made it 9th of september.
I believe it will still be 10th though.

(08-18-2013, 04:39 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Don't trust ModDB

We don't need ModDB, we have GoG data:
http://www.gog.com/game/amnesia_a_machine_for_pigs
[Image: piggy_bank.jpg]

Finally pre-ordered.
Should i Pre-order at GOG or Steam? I really want the Wallpapers and Pictures anyways.
(08-18-2013, 09:03 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 07:52 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]...You don't know who that man in the pic is do you?
nope, should I?
You're seriously missing out then. He's awesome.

It's Gru, from Despicable Me
I'm so curious about the menu. It will be a magical moment when I press 'new story'.