Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really hope that after the release developers attach a Oculus Rift support .
And very glad that the shroud of mystery was gone, and now have to wait until the exact date.
I really hope that the sale will be worthy project!
(08-19-2013, 03:32 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2013, 03:17 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm kinda surprised they decided to release it on a seemingly random release date, and not 13th September (friday the thirteenth) or 8th September (the original Amnesia: The Dark Descent's release date).

*sigh* are people really complaining about the release date? Sorry for releasing the game guys!(This isn't aimed at you, but I have seen some people complain)

Yeah I wasn't complaining or anything. I was just curious. I'm completely fine with it even though it's Tuesday.
(08-19-2013, 03:56 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2013, 03:32 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2013, 03:17 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm kinda surprised they decided to release it on a seemingly random release date, and not 13th September (friday the thirteenth) or 8th September (the original Amnesia: The Dark Descent's release date).

*sigh* are people really complaining about the release date? Sorry for releasing the game guys!(This isn't aimed at you, but I have seen some people complain)

Yeah I wasn't complaining or anything. I was just curious. I'm completely fine with it even though it's Tuesday.

That's only 3 weeks and 1 day. Smile

I'm surprised that some enterprising admin hasn't put a countdown timer at the top of the forum yet. Wink
I wanted to preorder the game, but it shows a price in dollars. The problem is I only have euros on my master card. how will it work and will there be some tax because of the different currency?
I would love to play it now, but that's just not right :/

EDIT:

Aaaah it's fake anyway, didn't watch it first ^^
(08-19-2013, 04:36 PM)Cor Angar Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to preorder the game, but it shows a price in dollars. The problem is I only have euros on my master card. how will it work and will there be some tax because of the different currency?

Should be 12,80€. AKA 16$. There shouldn't be any additional taxes unless you're getting bullshitted. Also might depend on where you're getting it from.
Are you really seriously discussing the possibility of pirating a game in that game's devs' forum? That's ballsy.
No, moronic. Sad

Also, Merged.
(08-19-2013, 12:42 PM)addiction27 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i found a youtube video of amnesia a machine for pigs.

check it out here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRODi9_1iqU

Please let me know if this is real.
[Image: facepalm.jpg]
(08-19-2013, 05:11 PM)lazz3r Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2013, 12:42 PM)addiction27 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i found a youtube video of amnesia a machine for pigs.

check it out here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRODi9_1iqU

Please let me know if this is real.
[Image: facepalm.jpg]

Well i saw many vids with " Generators" or sites where you can download the game... Its just stupid to give a link to a game which isnt even out yet...

*Giga Facepalm*