Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone remember when we asked Dan if the game will support modding and custom story development?He said:"It's built in HPL2, so should be. There's a fair bit of custom stuff in there though, so it might be tricky at first."
(08-19-2013, 08:25 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone remember when we asked Dan if the game will support modding and custom story development?He said:"It's built in HPL2, so should be. There's a fair bit of custom stuff in there though, so it might be tricky at first."

Yeah, I'd be great to make some custom stories using AAMFP Entities and Objects.
(08-19-2013, 05:19 PM)Solitary Walker Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2013, 01:30 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah that is real, you should definitely download that file. or not. I think there is a reason for the gameplay to be from the trailer...

[Image: 7297_3688.gif]

[Image: xtPxvF9.gif]
(08-19-2013, 08:25 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, in the launch trailers for TDD, they showed the grunt if I remember correctly. I'm not sayin they would show the monster in this game in a new trailer since they've been very secretive so far, but just in case, I'd rather have a totally fresh experience when I sit down to play it the first time.

That's just me, though.

Errm... none of these trailers show the monsters. Just silhouettes. And as I said, I trust FG will be smarter and not reveal any spoilers in their new trailers. Anyways I won't be able to resist so please FG be careful Smile
(08-19-2013, 09:00 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2013, 08:25 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, in the launch trailers for TDD, they showed the grunt if I remember correctly. I'm not sayin they would show the monster in this game in a new trailer since they've been very secretive so far, but just in case, I'd rather have a totally fresh experience when I sit down to play it the first time.

That's just me, though.

Errm... none of these trailers show the monsters. Just silhouettes. And as I said, I trust FG will be smarter and not reveal any spoilers in their new trailers. Anyways I won't be able to resist so please FG be careful Smile

I think he meant this trailer:

Spoiler below!

in which you can indeed see the grunt at around 2:05. I don't know if this was the official launch trailer for TDD, but it looks professional.
(08-19-2013, 09:00 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]

That's just me, though.

Regardless, I wouldn't want to see silhouettes. The screenshot with the monster's arm in it was enough of a spoiler for me. Tongue

EDIT: Yeah, droog, that's the one I was talking about!
Aaaaand, pre-ordered!! I'm so happy I think I'm going to puke of excitement aaaaaaaah!!!
I got this pre-ordered and I'm reaaally stoked as well but now that I think about it I'm not sure if I can even play it Big Grin haha
(08-19-2013, 09:41 PM)Sampyli Wrote: [ -> ]I got this pre-ordered and I'm reaaally stoked as well but now that I think about it I'm not sure if I can even play it Big Grin haha

Lots of people feel like this hahaha, check out the discusions on the steam forums, lots of people are asking themselves why they pre-purchased it if they aren't gonna get through the first 5 minutes xD. And I'm one of them!
Because of the system requirements or how scary it is?