Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wth is going on in that Giraffe gif?
(08-20-2013, 03:28 AM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]This thread yet again:
[Image: BOcvGxJ.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mr4dr1LnwM1qasthro1_r1_400.gif]
To get on a funner note while we wait just a little longer, has anyone on here sent in their screams, and are anticipating to hear if your voice made it? I didn't. I'm not good at that stuff Blush I'd be too nervous.
(08-20-2013, 06:11 AM)sasaluvsamnesia7 Wrote: [ -> ]To get on a funner note while we wait just a little longer, has anyone on here sent in their screams, and are anticipating to hear if your voice made it? I didn't. I'm not good at that stuff Blush I'd be too nervous.

I just figured out what the screams are for.

They're likely for the citizens, considering the screenshots reveal a lot of mayhem going on in the streets, the unknown monster murdering people, and the man running from a fire.
(08-20-2013, 07:10 AM)brokenCrowning Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2013, 06:11 AM)sasaluvsamnesia7 Wrote: [ -> ]To get on a funner note while we wait just a little longer, has anyone on here sent in their screams, and are anticipating to hear if your voice made it? I didn't. I'm not good at that stuff Blush I'd be too nervous.

I just figured out what the screams are for.

They're likely for the citizens, considering the screenshots reveal a lot of mayhem going on in the streets, the unknown monster murdering people, and the man running from a fire.

Samuel (sound designer for AAMFP) said, that all the screams are used towards the end of the game, if I remember correctly.
They're the screams of all the people being fed into the machine maybe if he said that. It'll be this game's equivalent of the torture rooms in the first game. That was honestly the most unsettling part of the entire game.
I did a pre-order in the Steam, and will there be preloading? I would like to pre-load the game to play as soon as it appears!
Anyone else have ThePirateBay open on another tab, waiting for September 10?
(08-20-2013, 08:34 AM)nevarend Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else have ThePirateBay open on another tab, waiting for September 10?

No
(08-20-2013, 08:34 AM)nevarend Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else have ThePirateBay open on another tab, waiting for September 10?

Are you serious? Please tell me that you're joking.