Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-20-2013, 01:52 PM)Derxor Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2013, 01:27 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]So... if i Pre-order the game will i be able to play it on release? Since i already payed for it? I just need to know incase i Pre-order it for no reason.

Yes, when the cowntdown finishes, the game will unlock, did you buy it on steam?

No not yet, but i will on friday!
Oh dang, were in the thick of it now friends. Get ready to change your pants.
Well if you go to the store page for Aamfp it says just above the description (just besides the game price): "This game will unlock in aproximately in <xxx> hours"
So when that cowntdown ends, you can open the game and start playing it
Unlocks in 3 weeks and 4 hours.... HUZZAH!
It's a pity that those not buying it from Steam and instead buying from, for example, the Humble Store can't pre-download it and wait for it to unlock.

Or can they?
(08-20-2013, 02:22 PM)Ossie Wrote: [ -> ]It's a pity that those not buying it from Steam and instead buying from, for example, the Humble Store can't pre-download it and wait for it to unlock.

Or can they?

I don't think pre-downloading has been confirmed yet.
(08-20-2013, 02:22 PM)Ossie Wrote: [ -> ]It's a pity that those not buying it from Steam and instead buying from, for example, the Humble Store can't pre-download it and wait for it to unlock.

In exchange for a DRM-free version of the game, and a Steam key, I'd say waiting a couple extra hours is well worth it.

We've waited so many years already, what's another couple hours?

Or can they?

I have allready pre-ordered on steam and in no way i have it downloaded neither it's possible to download it (yet)
(08-20-2013, 02:31 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]

In exchange for a DRM-free version of the game, and a Steam key, I'd say waiting a couple extra hours is well worth it.

We've waited so many years already, what's another couple hours?

So very true of course, but that's assuming there are no slow download issues with any of the games sites etc, unlikely as that may be. Smile
Well guys, seems like I can't pre-order the game. Fuck.

My dad won't let me. Shit. So hopefully, one of you folks can give me a Steam key or something.