Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-24-2013, 08:01 PM)VadimLongcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2013, 07:55 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]Pewdiepie's latest couple of tweets makes me think he got a copy of it

I hope he didn't.

As long as none of the game gets spoilt.
Guys, the pie guy just uploaded a video about the first hour of Pigs?
(08-24-2013, 08:02 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2013, 08:01 PM)VadimLongcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2013, 07:55 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]Pewdiepie's latest couple of tweets makes me think he got a copy of it

I hope he didn't.

As long as none of the game gets spoilt.

Exactly. I'm really afraid of spoilers now.
I'm kind of confused as to what's going on. How could he have gotten a copy in advance, unless it's a review copy (and last time I checked, he doesn't review stuff)? Am I missing something here?

Also, I didn't actually watch the video, just the first three seconds of it. If it's fake or whatever, I'm sorry. Tongue
Damnit I just spoiled a puzzle for myself with my own damn curiosity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUFsmtGWcfY

Do not watch if you want some of the game spoilt, coming from a developer.
Weird. I wonder how he got the game.
(08-24-2013, 08:11 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUFsmtGWcfY[/url]

Do not watch if you want some of the game spoilt, coming from a developer.

OMG...unfortunately...he got it. It's really sad.
Suggestion: do NOT watch it.
PewDiePie does get early and special copies of games a lot now, since he has a very wide audience to advertise. Doesn't sound like he was put under heavy restrictions, though. I know with UberHaxorNova, he got an early copy of Saints Row IV and was only allowed to show up until the first act/chapter/whatever. From what you're saying, PewDiePie just played it and highlighted major spoilers without thought otherwise... I wonder if he was told not to and did it anyway... ._.