Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I had a copy of the game I would show only the title screen and a few moments walking around. Certainly nothing that could spoil the game. Not even a jumpscare.
(08-24-2013, 08:35 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]I'm FUCKING angry to myself right now. I couldn't resist, I opened the video and jumped to random part of the video. And now I know when you encounter a monster. SHIT

edit: thank god I didn't see the monster itself, I closed my eyes with lightning speed

Moderator edit: Let's not talk about the content here. Kay.

Apparently i am a mod now...

Hah... get it? because... a mod edited my... no? you don't?... okay il just go... *walks out*
Okay, now that this is out in the wild, I guess it's time to start avoiding the forum. Big Grin
A spoiler thread should be opened for anyone wanting to discuss the game, since footage is out in the wild now.
(08-24-2013, 08:42 PM)MyRedNeptune Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, now that this is out in the wild, I guess it's time to start avoiding the forum. Big Grin

I will have to consider that. Somebody could post a picture of the monster here.
NO

Fine calm down Traggey... o.0
God, this is killing me. I don't want to spoil the game for myself, but I also want to know if what people have seen is as amazing as TDD was. >_<
I'm really angry...
(08-24-2013, 08:44 PM)Tillion Magnet Wrote: [ -> ]God, this is killing me. I don't want to spoil the game for myself, but I also want to know if what people have seen is as amazing as TDD was. >_<

The feedback is positive and the video has a 99% like ratio, so it's been received well Smile
"Alright, bros. Unfortunately, that's all I can show you until the game's coming out in a couple of days."

So is he saying he somehow got permission?