Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So anything within the review copies are free game for display, spoilers or otherwise?
(08-24-2013, 09:01 PM)Sampyli Wrote: [ -> ]And as a non-reviewer, how come he got a copy anyway? Then again, I don't really want to complain since it'll probably boost the sales pretty nicely ..

I'd say more people see that single video than all reviews put together.

(08-24-2013, 09:02 PM)MegaScience Wrote: [ -> ]So anything within the review copies are free game for display, spoilers or otherwise?

As a rule of thumb I would keep that nothing too spoiling which would make people decide not to buy the game, i.e. ending, completely exposed monster, etc.
I would love to play a piano that way. I just need a professional who can play the exact same tones on the piano. planning to do it on halloween to scare my friends hahaha... I wish i had some friends anyways....
(08-24-2013, 08:56 PM)VadimLongcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2013, 08:54 PM)DavidS Wrote: [ -> ]...I laughed my ass off xD Maybe I have a bad taste?

Well, i think it's funny for developers to see, how people got scarry while playing their game Smile
But on the other hand it's not funny to see spoilers for people, who waiting for it

Yes, I understand this problem of course.

The comment was more about PDP deserving some of the fame he gets. Some light entertainment can go a looong way after a stressfull day. Smile
(08-24-2013, 09:05 PM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to play a piano that way. I just need a professional who can play the exact same tones on the piano. planning to do it on halloween to scare my friends hahaha... I wish i had some friends anyways....

So there's gonna be some sort of piano scare, right? Thanks a lot man.

(08-24-2013, 09:09 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2013, 09:05 PM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to play a piano that way. I just need a professional who can play the exact same tones on the piano. planning to do it on halloween to scare my friends hahaha... I wish i had some friends anyways....

Hence why a spoiler specific thread should be created Smile
I want to errase my memory now..... WHY DID I DO THAT!!!
(08-24-2013, 09:09 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really actually the ''thing'' will still trigger incase you still don't walk towards it's area

SPOILER BELOW
Spoiler below!
The monsters seems to be pretty slower than what Oswald is i would then say that if the monster spots you it would not run at all but most of all catch you incase you stop running or bump into a box or something. It seems also that the lantern now flickers incase a monster is near or if something bad happens?
(08-24-2013, 09:14 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]Spoiler thread - [url]http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-22581.html[/url]

Thanks for the telling us Sammy.

Sammy sue... heh...