Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
at first I thought he was bold but then I saw his hair
I was wondering if anyone involved with the game can tell us whether or not Wesley Tack's Walkbridge video is still "relevant". It was uploaded in March 2012 and I'm not sure if this was before or after it was decided that the game's scope would be much larger and would therefore contain new assets and so on. Plus a year and a half is a long time and God knows how many redesigns and iterations these levels have undergone!
Oh god...Penumbra doors are back...
Why are these bloody people getting review copies? None of them do reviews that I've seen so far.
(08-31-2013, 12:43 AM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god...Penumbra doors are back...

Where?
Guys this is NOT the spoiler thread. Keep these videos at the appropriate topic. Please, not everyone wants everything ruined... Sad
Will this game have sanity in it? I hope not.
they said he is afraid of blood things everywhere. I've read that somewhere, but so far I haven't seen anyone in the walkthroughs clicking tab or they did but nothing showed

why do you hope not? it makes the game easier if it doesn't have it, sanity is what made the first game really fun
Because Daniel was sick, he had a sickness about dark, Justine wasn't.

Sanity system was pretty cool, it can stay. But please, it is annoying sanity increases when you in the darkness.
(08-31-2013, 01:56 AM)bluel0bster Wrote: [ -> ]Why are these bloody people getting review copies? None of them do reviews that I've seen so far.

Well they do need to play it first .. and maybe they want to release a well-written article instead of just rushing something out.