Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: magic with hpl2 engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
0.o

*speechless, to the point where no words can be thought of*
.... :O
All good looking stuff, got a breakdown on the lensflare effects?
(08-17-2013, 02:22 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]The Cryengine stuff looks good, HPL2 stuff is a bit lackluster though, IMO. I feel the billboards are too buggy and kinda ruin it when they show clearly through objects etc, though I do like how you made the water reflecting the environment and the models look great. I'd also suggest adding more actual buildings before the background as the skybox looks too obviously 2d.

But yeah, model and texturing work is great.
Everyone's a critic.
There's always one.

=D
Incredible. It looks better than CoD xD
Stunning work! =D
What that's not amnesia, heh Smile

Amazing work, dude! You really know how to make professional levels, simple incredible art of work! ^^
(08-17-2013, 05:58 PM)lazz3r Wrote: [ -> ]Incredible. It looks better than CoD xD

Minecraft looks better than CoD..
(08-17-2013, 05:01 PM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone's a critic.
There's always one.

=D

Critic? He was giving constructive and honest advice, don't blow him off like he's just doing it for the sake of being a critic.
Holy shit! That looks awesome! Reminds me of the city map in Battlefield 3! Also may I have a copy of the map? I'd like to see it for my self in the editor as well as run some benchmarks on it.
Pages: 1 2 3