Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2013-08 Tuesday 20th, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs Bloody Preorder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have no way of paying for the game online, so unless someone can tell me an alternative way, I can only buy the game through Steam since I have a local service which allows you to pay for Steam games in cash.
Excellent! Great price too!
(08-20-2013, 08:37 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure about the preloading, if possible then yes, if not then no.

That's a good point - does the Humble Store make preloading available in this case? Would be nice if they did. Smile
(08-20-2013, 09:34 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]GOG does not support Linux. Our new "store" is the Humble Store, the old one will close soon.

Not sure if you covered this elsewhere, but when you switch over to the Humble Store fully, will we have to re-purchase Amnesia or will our serial numbers be transferred as well?

EDIT: Nevermind, the kind fellows below have answered this question
(08-20-2013, 10:17 AM)graykin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2013, 09:34 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]GOG does not support Linux. Our new "store" is the Humble Store, the old one will close soon.

Not sure if you covered this elsewhere, but when you switch over to the Humble Store fully, will we have to re-purchase Amnesia or will our serial numbers be transferred as well?

According to jens:
"-What happens to my current games from your store?!" They will remain available on http://shelf.frictionalgames.com.
(08-20-2013, 10:17 AM)graykin Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if you covered this elsewhere, but when you switch over to the Humble Store fully, will we have to re-purchase Amnesia or will our serial numbers be transferred as well?

I remember Jens posted on another thread that the games purchased from their store will remain available at https://shelf.frictionalgames.com/.

Edit: Ninja'd Tongue
Ah, very good, very good. Smile Thanks!
Hi, I have two questions:

Will there be a Russian voice in Steam or other stores?

And it will be a demo version to check whether your computer is suitable for the system requirements?

If so, I'm ready to pre-order Smile

Ah okay, I didn't realise that was happening sorry.

Also, good to see you still posting in these forums too even after the huge explosion of activity they seem to have experienced after Amnesia's success, I'm still grateful for the custom penumbra exe you posted years ago that let me get to the end of Overture past a specific crash. You guys rock.
(08-20-2013, 11:06 AM)vibeline Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have two questions:

Will there be a Russian voice in Steam or other stores?

And it will be a demo version to check whether your computer is suitable for the system requirements?

If so, I'm ready to pre-order Smile

Hi,

no there will be no russian voice, but text. Voice is only available in english this time.
No demo is planned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6