Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Problem]Empty journal, notes etc. in EVERY CS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Btw. hello everyone, it's my first post Smile

I've got very strange problem with every custom story I tried to play. I've got a polish version of Amnesia TDD with Justine DLC. After main story I wanted more fun, so I downloaded a lot of custom stories from moddb. But whenever I choose CS from the list, there is no description of it. Moreover, after starting a game when I pick up a note, open journal or wanna check out my quests to do - I can see nothing. Literally, nothing. Every note is EMPTY. Journal is also empty, despite of progress I made in game. I also can't continue an adventure after I quit the game, because I can't load my last save from custom story, there is no "Continue" or "Load" option. It only lets me start from the beginning. I hope somebody will know the solution Blush

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my native language Tongue

EDIT: I can load custom story saves, perhaps reinstallation fixed it. But I still have no idea what to do with those empty notes. Fellow players, help me please!
Have you changed something in the config files? If something is deleted that could be one of the problems
No, I haven't. I just reinstalled and putted custom stories into custom_story folder once again. Still nothing.

EDIT: Nobody knows the answer? Damn.