Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just got the email about my free copy! i will get it on release day! Am i Smug? I Feel Smug.
he said at the end "Hope you'll have a horrible time with the game,"

VERY REASSURING JENS.
(09-03-2013, 11:19 AM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]he said at the end "Hope you'll have a horrible time with the game,"
LOL. That's something you don't hear from most game developers.
(09-03-2013, 11:19 AM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]just got the email about my free copy! i will get it on release day! Am i Smug? I Feel Smug.
he said at the end "Hope you'll have a horrible time with the game,"

VERY REASSURING JENS.

Yeah, got mine too Smile. Only one week left...
(09-03-2013, 11:28 AM)Potato Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2013, 11:19 AM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]he said at the end "Hope you'll have a horrible time with the game,"
LOL. That's something you don't hear from most game developers.

They're evil people, They make the scariest games and they themselves are evil.
(09-03-2013, 10:58 AM)Retomathic Wrote: [ -> ]chinese room tweets
As Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is out in a week, we thought we'd start introducing you to various components of the Machine, one per day.

As a kind of launch celebration. You'll have to imagine all for yourselves exactly what they look like, sound like, and actually do...
Day One: Vacuum Eviscerator. "Any orifice is suitable, although ergonomics favours a vertical positioning of the product".

Oh god... a disembowling machine where you shove it up someones butt to suck out their insides? Lovely . _.
(09-03-2013, 10:58 AM)Retomathic Wrote: [ -> ]chinese room tweets
As Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is out in a week, we thought we'd start introducing you to various components of the Machine, one per day.

As a kind of launch celebration. You'll have to imagine all for yourselves exactly what they look like, sound like, and actually do...
Day One: Vacuum Eviscerator. "Any orifice is suitable, although ergonomics favours a vertical positioning of the product".

Ugh - nasty. Can you imagine Dan in charge of designing a torture chamber? He'd obviously love it. Wink
(09-03-2013, 12:14 PM)pinkribbonscars Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god... a disembowling machine where you shove it up someones butt to suck out their insides? Lovely . _.
Wheee!
Spoiler below!

Note that it says "any orifice" - could be a good brain sucker too. Wink
(09-03-2013, 12:14 PM)pinkribbonscars Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god... a disembowling machine where you shove it up someones butt to suck out their insides? Lovely . _.

Who said it only disembowls butts? :U
(09-03-2013, 12:45 PM)Potato Wrote: [ -> ]

Who said it only disembowls butts? :U

"Any orifice is suitable", and there's only 2 orifices you can disembowl someone by :<