Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-05-2013, 09:57 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]If you're interested, other two gameplay videos:

Rave Plays Ep.1 - Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs - Mike Rose

Amnesia - A Machine for Pigs [Preview] - feartheflames

Working for you Wink

I think from now on we are just evaluating more the LPer than the actuall LP since we've seen those first few minutes about a million times allready I just wish we had some more information besides the machine components tweets
(09-05-2013, 10:03 PM)Derxor Wrote: [ -> ]I think from now on we are just evaluating more the LPer than the actuall LP since we've seen those first few minutes about a million times allready I just wish we had some more information besides the machine components tweets

I agree - most of the LP'ers who have played approx the first 30 mins are good or very good, but there are a couple of rubbish ones who really aren't trying. My favorites so far are MaskedGamer and ChristopherOdd, both of whom were damn good.

(09-05-2013, 06:31 PM)Arbies Wrote: [ -> ]So is there anyone here who pre-loaded the game?

I didn't as I ordered from the Humble Store, so can't download the game until it's actually released (unless I'm sent the free Steam key sooner).
Today's reveal of part of the machine is:

Day4: Post-Scalding Condensation Chimneys. "Broth for the soul, my dear fellows, a warming broth to soothe the troubled soul."

Seems like you can now pre-load amnesia on steam. Or maybe you could have done that for a while allready. Maybe im just slow.
(09-06-2013, 10:00 AM)Ossie Wrote: [ -> ]Today's reveal of part of the machine is:

Day4: Post-Scalding Condensation Chimneys. "Broth for the soul, my dear fellows, a warming broth to soothe the troubled soul."

Collecting all the good bodily fluids left over from the burning, eh?
(09-06-2013, 06:26 PM)Rederkki Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like you can now pre-load amnesia on steam. Or maybe you could have done that for a while allready. Maybe im just slow.

Yeah, you are slow indeed.
(09-06-2013, 06:50 PM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2013, 06:26 PM)Rederkki Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like you can now pre-load amnesia on steam. Or maybe you could have done that for a while allready. Maybe im just slow.

well i couldn't pre-load on wednesday..so...dunno why.
(09-06-2013, 07:36 PM)Rederkki Wrote: [ -> ]

Shit dude, you better pre-load it now before it deletes! You have 3 days on you to pre-load before it deletes!

EDIT: Just kidding. XD
(09-06-2013, 07:38 PM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2013, 07:36 PM)Rederkki Wrote: [ -> ]

Shit dude, you better pre-load it now before it deletes! You have 3 days on you to pre-load before it deletes!

EDIT: Just kidding. XD
Big Grin