Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have something
the icon of the game
with the eye
it looks like the reflection in the eye looks like a person

edit: i zoomed in and it is a person
(09-08-2013, 07:32 PM)Rederkki Wrote: [ -> ]Must....resist...watching...spoilers....

MUST....NO!..IT'S NOT....RIGHT.

anyway, i can't wait. I'll go get myself in coma for 2 days
So.. when the game is released, this thread will die? :/
I would steer clear of the nets until release starting tomorrow. It'll be spoiler central all over the place.
(09-08-2013, 07:45 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]I would steer clear of the nets until release starting tomorrow. It'll be spoiler central all over the place.

Why's that? How do they show anything untill the game is released?
Embargo's over tomorrow.
(09-08-2013, 07:50 PM)Vertical Wrote: [ -> ]Embargo's over tomorrow.
And it means..? Big Grin
That means those who've gotten early copies will be allowed to disclose more information about the game than just from the first 30 minutes of playthrough.
(09-08-2013, 07:57 PM)Vertical Wrote: [ -> ]That means those who've gotten early copies will be allowed to disclose more information about the game than just from the first 30 minutes of playthrough.
Oh f***. Shit is about to hit the fan
Yes, potential for huge spoilers, ending spoilers, screens you won't want to see etc etc
(09-08-2013, 07:59 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, potential for huge spoilers, ending spoilers, screens you won't want to see etc etc
Allright. Thanks for the information. Gotta be carefull.