Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 10 Days remaining!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, only 10 days remains for Penumbra: Requiem and all that we've got are 3 pictures? I think it would be nice a trailer or something... I enter the forum everyday to look if some trailer or new picture was posted... and nothing =(...

Well, I suppose I'll have to wait for the trailer o perhaps I will play the game before seeing the trailer ^^.

Byee and good luck Wink.
Heh! I really hope it takes just 10 days to release the Requiem. I also saw the pictures, wich are very good, but cause myself a terrible pain. Got to get that game and play it. I can't wait too much longer!!!
Even longer for the Linux version -- which has taken 60-90 days typically.

Does anyone know if Requiem is platform-dependent? ie, is it just data files we can use with our existing LinuxBP installs? if so, then maybe it's 10 days for me too!

not gonna install Windows, not even for Requiem, nope,
-craig
Edfardos; I'd be surprised if it took very long for the linux. this is an expansion so it's only adding new levels and editing some models. This isn't a huge engine update like it was in Overture to black plague.
Yeah, I thought the same thing about Black Plauge, but then I found out too much about it and it ruined some of the game for me. I'm gonna do my best to not look at any spoilers this time.
part of my mistake was buying the windows version of black plague, then once it got on linux, it wasn't as exciting, like "first time viewing" sort of exciting.
I will try to wait as well for the linux release. actually, I have to. I don't own Windows anymore lol.
The game will probably be so short a trailer would uncover half the plot Tongue
that may explain why there is no trailer or website yet (penumbrarequiem.com still looks emtpy). Smile
Maybe its a sort of secretive release, a bit like indiana jones and the crystal skull. no-one knew the plot (except the staff) until the first day of release. Confused
Hmm... Tommy Gun's post got me think the movie Cloverfield... Wink
Pages: 1 2