Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: About language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will AAMFP be in one or other language, depending on where you download it from? Or is it something you choose in the own game?
BTW, I hope you make a better translation. TDD had a good one, but some phrases were not... very correct.
(08-27-2013, 04:00 PM)AdamD Wrote: [ -> ]Will AAMFP be in one or other language, depending on where you download it from? Or is it something you choose in the own game?

I would imagine that the player will select the language when they start the game and/or via an options menu. It seems like too much extra work to have different versions for different regions.

Quote:BTW, I hope you make a better translation. TDD had a good one, but some phrases were not... very correct.

I seem to recall reading that they are using a different translation company for AAMFP, so hopefully all will be good. Smile
Thanks man.
On steam it says:

Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazil and Russian.

Languages with audio support.
They mentioned translations when they were also discussing how they were porting, bugtesting and polishing up the game if I remember correctly. So I believe AMFP will be in multiple languages.
(08-27-2013, 11:05 PM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]On steam it says:

Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazil and Russian.

Languages with audio support.

Correct, those are the subtitle translations in-game - the only spoken (audio) language though is English.