Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Predownload?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know if there is official word on whether or not we will be able to predownload the game? 5gb isn't huge or anything for me, but since the game launches at 1pm Est, I'd rather have it downloaded and ready to go.
Not sure yet. We'll just have to wait and see. Smile

What [/i]is this blue pants?
It is not a 5 GB download, it is a 2.5GB download and yes we are hoping to get predownload going for you, working as fast as we can to get there!
It's not 5gb? Ah, Steam just says that it requires at least 5gb. I figured that meant it was 5.

But yay, 2.5? That's even better! Thanks for the info jens.
Oh yeah sorry I should have written a bit more details. The game is 5GB once it is installed, but you download the game compress so it is "only" 2.5GB to download.
(08-31-2013, 10:00 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]It is not a 5 GB download, it is a 2.5GB download and yes we are hoping to get predownload going for you, working as fast as we can to get there!

That's excellent news, thanks Jens. Smile
2.5GB? Even it hasn't got retail box Tongue I hope I will have better internet connection this time.
(08-31-2013, 10:14 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]The game is 5GB once it is installed, but you download the game compress so it is "only" 2.5GB to download.

Oh man I'm glad to hear that Tongue would have taken me almost a week to download 5GB ..
I thought dial-up does not exist anymore.
(08-31-2013, 03:15 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]I thought dial-up does not exist anymore.

What are you talking about? 56k is the king of today's internet! :p :d