Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Free code winners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In case you wanna know, I got one from jens but then I decided to give back the code, for everyone that really need it. I bought AAMFP three times... I don't need another code xD
(09-01-2013, 08:37 AM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]In case you wanna know, I got one from jens but then I decided to give back the code, for everyone that really need it. I bought AAMFP three times... I don't need another code xD

Jens said you gave one to me, but i already had typed mine in.

o.0
I also got it Wink !
I got it. Smile
How did you get them?
(09-01-2013, 12:18 PM)ClayPigeon Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get them?
Jens said the first 10 to PM him would get a code to ease our mind of the PDP thing a bit.
Blush

Evidently there seem to have been quite a few people that posted just minutes after him but didn't or didn't read the entire post by Jens since it was in the last sentence too bad for those.
(09-01-2013, 02:41 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2013, 12:18 PM)ClayPigeon Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get them?
Jens said the first 10 to PM him would get a code to ease our mind of the PDP thing a bit.
Blush

Evidently there seem to have been quite a few people that posted just minutes after him but didn't or didn't read the entire post by Jens since it was in the last sentence too bad for those.
Ohhh I'm guessing that his mailbox grew by way more than 10 since that day huh?
Bummer, but I think I won't die if I spend 20$ Smile
(09-01-2013, 09:08 AM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2013, 08:37 AM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]In case you wanna know, I got one from jens but then I decided to give back the code, for everyone that really need it. I bought AAMFP three times... I don't need another code xD
o.0

Like I said, I won a code but then I quickly gave it back to jens... and jens gave it to you.
(09-01-2013, 03:14 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2013, 09:08 AM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: [ -> ]
o.0

Like I said, I won a code but then I quickly gave it back to jens... and jens gave it to you.

What a twist lol.
i got a code too.. stayed up until 4 am to get a key... WORTH IT
Pages: 1 2 3 4