Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Free code winners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, curiosity killed the cat, but I'd like to know who were the lucky ones to get the code from Jens Big Grin
(08-31-2013, 06:22 PM)AdamD Wrote: [ -> ]Well, curiosity killed the cat, but I'd like to know who were the lucky ones to get the code from Jens Big Grin

I did Tongue
Wait, what code? Did I miss getting a cool code? =(
It was an Steam activation code. Just like the poem ones.
I actually came on the site this summer
on my mobile phone

and when the page loaded I saw a email submit thing, I didn't know what it was and my mobile didn't load the page correctly so I refreshed.

a month later, I had it AGAIN!.

and when I discovered it were free copies I was like............................
I also got the field once but couldn't write anything in it :/ then again happy to pay for the game, cheap as hell anyway
(08-31-2013, 06:43 PM)Retomathic Wrote: [ -> ]I actually came on the site this summer
on my mobile phone

and when the page loaded I saw a email submit thing, I didn't know what it was and my mobile didn't load the page correctly so I refreshed.

and when I discovered it were free copies I was like............................

Man, that must hurt...
I got one.
(08-31-2013, 06:46 PM)AdamD Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2013, 06:43 PM)Retomathic Wrote: [ -> ]I actually came on the site this summer
on my mobile phone

Man, that must hurt...

it did, I am never going on these sites again on a mobile phone....just the pc, then I'll not miss these things again
So far it's:

Fancreeper

Me

Paddy(?)

Adamd

And some other with the e-mail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who didn't:

Sampyli

Astoreth

Justanotherplayer

Retomathic

and Geoff

Is what i think tough.

This doesen't matter tough but just checking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4