Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: September, 10th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, on September, 10th Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is going to be released. As it happens, on the same date my big boss is returning from his vacation (I have not yet had a chance to know my boss - I've just got this job recently).

This leaves me wondering: which thing should I be more afraid of? Smile

P.S. I just didn't figure out how to make a poll here (I tried), so I'd appreciate helping hand with that.
Depends what you care more about. The game, or the job?
(09-01-2013, 10:32 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]Depends what you care more about. The game, or the job?

Depends what job it is Big Grin
I'm not understanding the situation. Are you thinking about skipping that day of work or something to play the game?

Honestly isn't worth it if you have a "big boss".
Jobs and bosses come and go, but the 10th of September 2013 will only happen once in the entire span of human existence. You know what to do.
Yes, this whole thread is very important to the section.
What the hell is going on here? This thread is ridiculous. Everybody knows you have to select your Job, not the game.
(09-01-2013, 11:07 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Jobs and bosses come and go, but the 10th of September 2013 will only happen once in the entire span of human existence. You know what to do.

What a statement, sir!
Em, I think it is going to be be closed guys.
(09-01-2013, 11:07 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Jobs and bosses come and go, but the 10th of September 2013 will only happen once in the entire span of human existence. You know what to do.
+1 lol
Pages: 1 2