Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Requiem for Linux?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does requiem include new code, or is it all data? ie, can we expect the requiem maps to work with our existing Linux version of Black Plague?

cool,
-edfardos
There is a special exe file for Requiem. And the linux/mac version is in the works. Can not say any date at this point though, but should not be too far away.
cool Smile can't wait
Okay, so no way to buy Requiem-for-windows and make it work with our Linux Black Plague installation. I'll wait.

thanks,
edfardos
Is there any way to get an email notification when the Linux version is available for purchase?
damn, i cant wait, the trailer looks so great Smile
Gah, I'm having survival horror withdrawal symptoms. Come on Linux version!
DSS Wrote:Gah, I'm having survival horror withdrawal symptoms. Come on Linux version!

Being my dad gave me Windows (how long, I don't know), I was able to play Requiem. I too got tired of waiting, and I'm pretty patient.
I was hoping to play this on Halloween, which didn't happen, missed it by a day or two. oh well
WOO HOO!!! It's out baby! Why do I always discover these things at times I can't, or at least shouldn't, play them? Darn that sleep thing!
Nice Smile Just downloading my copy...
Pages: 1 2