Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Steam Pre-Load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So as it is now only one week till release and Jens mentioned that you guys are working on the Pre-load thing , is there anything new to this topic? I don't want anyone to rush anything but i'm kinda busy next week and would like to know if the whole thing got canceled or if it is still coming...
We are still a week out. Most games get the predownload option a few days away. We got time.
(09-03-2013, 06:38 PM)Geoff Wrote: [ -> ]We are still a week out. Most games get the predownload option a few days away. We got time.

alright thanks. That's good to hear!
Apparently Steam users can now preload the game which is great news - so a question for Jens - will Humble Store buyers also be able to preload?

Thanks.
(09-05-2013, 05:01 PM)Ossie Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently Steam users can now preload the game which is great news - so a question for Jens - will Humble Store buyers also be able to preload?

Thanks.

No, because there is no DRM and you could play the game directly.
I think he was talking about the key that the Humble Store buyers will also get, to activate the game on Steam.
First, we can preload via Steam right now.

(09-05-2013, 05:01 PM)Ossie Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently Steam users can now preload the game which is great news - so a question for Jens - will Humble Store buyers also be able to preload?

Thanks.
I mentioned it on the another thread. If you have steam key with HumbleBundle, you can pre-load.
(09-05-2013, 05:08 PM)Arbies Wrote: [ -> ]First, we can preload via Steam right now.
It is true. Good news Smile
Fantastic news Smile
Aaaaand it's pre loaded and waiting for release.

Now the excitement is starting to be an issue for me haha.
Pages: 1 2