Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How is my english?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to ask people who often read my posts about how good you can understand my english. I'm from germany if you don't know.Cool
Speak English please...

Nah! Just kidding, you are fine. Cool
7/10.
I've seen quite a few of your posts and your English is very good. I would have assumed it was your first language Smile
Ah, thanks! I really thought it's hard for you to understand what I want to say. Nice to hear that my english is not horrible as I thought.Rolleyes
It's very ESL (english as a second language).
Very few minor mistakes, which is very understandable as you're not a native or have been living in an English speaking place for 7-10+ years.
Your spelling is usually fine, however when you're construction longer sentences you very often use words that really should not be there, sometimes it's really and I mean REALLY hard to understand you, and sometimes it isn't at all.

I think errors in your English are mostly just discrepancies with past/present/future tense, nothing that affects readability too badly.
Pages: 1 2