Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Four Horsemen - Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can you please create an alternative download (MediaFire etc)? Moddb downloads don't work for me for some reason.

Looks great BTW, can't wait to play! Smile
i should play this probably
New favorite CS. Ever.
Very good CS very well designed and story was great very well done
10/10
Very good mapping indeed. 5/5 on creativity.
I'm 'a stuck :3

Spoiler below!
I'm in the Horsemen's realm and the guy says that he's exhausted and needs to rest, but I have no idea where to go. Any help?
Spoiler below!
There is a walktrough in the moddb page. Just search under the stairs in the main hub map that connects all four quarters.
It's a pretty damn good custom story, I really like it so far. Shame tough.. When I pressed save and exit button before I went into the first chamber it didn't save at all. So I'm at the start again >.<. But still it's a good Custom Story.
I has encountered a fatal error :|
Spoiler below!
The game crashes in "Famine", in the room just after the first door where you spin the wheel to open it. I tried multiple times but it kept crashing at the same part. I CAN'T FINISH IT! AND IT'S SUCH AN AWESOME CS! PLEASE FIX THIS SO I CAN FINISH IT! Sad
(10-05-2013, 10:02 AM)TheWalshinator Wrote: [ -> ]I has encountered a fatal error :|
Spoiler below!
The game crashes in "Famine", in the room just after the first door where you spin the wheel to open it. I tried multiple times but it kept crashing at the same part. I CAN'T FINISH IT! AND IT'S SUCH AN AWESOME CS! PLEASE FIX THIS SO I CAN FINISH IT! Sad

Hi,

Can you tell us what the fatal error says? Will help us locate the error much easier!

Thanks,
Cyfiawn
Pages: 1 2 3 4