Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Requiem's ending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you don't want to collect the artefacts you may just edit last savegame Smile It's in "%My Documents%\Penumbra\Requiem\save\spot\%last_created_file%" at the line <var type="2" name="mlStat_Collectables" val="[number_of_artefacts]" />

Spoiler below!
Anyway I didn't understand the ending, because my english not so well. Is that truth that Philip choose death 'coz he became a "real human" and don't want to return to the "herd" that is living on surface?..

If it's then why they show us Philip's body near the PC? I thought the only thing that could stay after him is ash Smile
Thanks, I did that, worked like a charm! ^_^

Don't you get it? The moral of the story is 'dont give into peer pressure'. lol

Yeah, I dont get how he's laying on the ground still. Maybe he was hit so hard, he fell into a coma.
I wonder what frictionals new game, plus their two unannounced games will be like.
http://frictionalgames.com/site/about

Quote:So far we have created games within the horror genre, which might not always be the case for the future, with a good reception from the critics and gamers. As a bit of a goodie for those interested we are currently working on two new unannounced projects.
Pages: 1 2