Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Scenerio Writer / Notes / Dialogs / Mementos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I'm here to write your Custom Story's/Full Conversion's scenerio!

I can also write dialogs/notes/mementos.

If you want to work with me, PM me for more info!

- Arbies

Edit: If you don't want to see my terrible English, you don't have to PM me about anything.
Moved to "Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development".

Development Articles should be used for tutorials, articles, and the such. Work propositions do not belong it it Smile
(09-06-2013, 04:49 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to "Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development".

Development Articles should be used for tutorials, articles, and the such. Work propositions do not belong it it Smile
Sorry for it.
You know, it is kind of sad that you claim to be a scenario writer, whilst this post is full of typographical errors and grammar.
(09-07-2013, 03:30 PM)ZyLogicX Wrote: [ -> ]You know, it is kind of sad that you claim to be a scenario writer, whilst this post is full of typographical errors and grammar.
Yes. I didn't say that I am perfect at this job. I can give scenerio ideas too, I don't need to write all the text if you don't want to.

So people don't need to use my terrible English in their Custom Story.

EDIT: I just saw one error which I am shocked. I never do these style of grammer mistakes.