Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I start university.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-10-2013, 04:24 AM)Shimeji Wrote: [ -> ]Don't eat instant noodles everyday like me.

Yeah, one month on Ramen noodles and I got horrible indigestion.
(09-10-2013, 04:35 AM)Ye Olde Aldi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2013, 04:24 AM)Shimeji Wrote: [ -> ]Don't eat instant noodles everyday like me.

Seems liek egg in cereal is my healthiest meal of the day. raw mushrooms are good too.
(09-10-2013, 04:42 AM)Shimeji Wrote: [ -> ]

Seems liek egg in cereal is my healthiest meal of the day. raw mushrooms are good too.
Why not buy some vegetables, and if you can't bother to eat them, simmer the veggies in delicious spicy sauce?
(09-10-2013, 04:55 AM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2013, 04:42 AM)Shimeji Wrote: [ -> ]

Why not buy some vegetables, and if you can't bother to eat them, simmer the veggies in delicious spicy sauce?

Alternatively, Hibachi cooking. I'll admit it's difficult to work with two spatulas and a small skillet, but The ingredients are usually medium-low priced and go a long way. The starch helps.
My first term has concluded, with a ridiculously difficult final exam for CS (functional programming).
Congratulations. In what way was it ridiculously difficult?
Thanks.

It was a highly comprehensive exam that covered every nook and cranny of the syllabus. Several of my friends told me they were going to fail because they didn't study enough breadth.
damn thoz examz, right?
Exam's pretty much the only way to motivate us to actually try to absorb some dry-as-fuck info.

"it doesn't matter how you're doing on your finals as long as your future husband is acing his"
(12-14-2013, 09:04 PM)Shimeji Wrote: [ -> ]Exam's pretty much the only way to motivate us to actually try to absorb some dry-as-fuck info.
That, and the monthly grant you get from the government for actually going to school.
Pages: 1 2 3