Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ideas for a further update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I noticed that Jens said they will update Amnesia with new features from AAMFP. So I also hope they will fix the last known bugs and add new improvements to the original game.

Generally what will be updated? The HPL2 engine? Or just better CS support to make it compatible to AAMFP?

They should also add Justine translations. Jens should remember the german translation is ready! And really well done. Just ask me to get it.
And I also reworked the original german translation, fixed bugs and created better formulation of the texts.

Also there's a workaround for the morgue bug avaiable.
And perhaps they will look at the control room issues.

And remove the serial system, it's not very useful at all. Also in the Penumbra Collection.

Hope they will add it to the new setup.
Why don't you discuss directly with him? We here at the forum don't make the decisions.
For people not knowing about the user translations:

They are available here in a combined thread: http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-7592.html
You should post your ideas for the next update here. It'll have more chance of being read by the team Wink