Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Need help in Level 6 (Power Station)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the "power ball" off the pedastal and am trying to get it through the "laser maze". Having no luck though, when you get to the end, it is impossible to get it past the last one because it moves too fast. Any suggestions?
ThePhoenix Wrote:I got the "power ball" off the pedastal and am trying to get it through the "laser maze". Having no luck though, when you get to the end, it is impossible to get it past the last one because it moves too fast. Any suggestions?

I was stuck here for so long! I finally figured it out tho ^^ Ill give a hint... think of other ways you can get the ball past the lasers than going straight through =)

Spoiler below!
roller the ball up the left wall "over" the laser cones
Hollie79 Wrote:
ThePhoenix Wrote:I got the "power ball" off the pedastal and am trying to get it through the "laser maze". Having no luck though, when you get to the end, it is impossible to get it past the last one because it moves too fast. Any suggestions?

I was stuck here for so long! I finally figured it out tho ^^ Ill give a hint... think of other ways you can get the ball past the lasers than going straight through =)

Spoiler below!
roller the ball up the left wall "over" the laser cones

Thanks!
ok... I have end game once, but I miss one artefact.. Now i have got problem :/
There are three levers, each one open up one passing and get down two other... I do it - the ball go to the end, but now I can't pass it... In first time I was push lovers randomly, but now I can't solve it!
Please, help :/

edit:
hahahahaha.. My momery is awesome..
Solved it! lool Big Grin
I've been sitting more than hour and trying solve that damned levers but it impossible Big Grin
How do i open the switches in tower where the ball get throught and rolled to bottom. when i pull the switches/handles it opens one door and closes another one, im getting insane of i cant get through
Oh yeah, that took me a while to figure out, I kept trying to set the barrels on top of all the switches to hold them all in place.

You have to walk up the long pipe thing that the ball rolled down and then look down. There should be a metal beam that you can jump to. Haha, when I did that I wasn't actually thinking that it would solve anything at all, I just thought of it as a short cut back to the beggining.
Hello

I have found 2 keys, but I need a 3rd one, but I can't find it, the portal won't open withut it, I've looked in the area with the artifact (where the power ball goes) but there's nothing there. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance Smile
Umm...I can't remember exactly...maybe the one your looking for is the one you get when you hit the radio things with the glowing ball.
Penumbra Wrote:Umm...I can't remember exactly...maybe the one your looking for is the one you get when you hit the radio things with the glowing ball.

Actually it was Smile I have found it just a minute ago, but thanks anyway Smile
Hints on how to roll across the lasers? I simply can't get the ball to roll over the metal peice in the middle of the wall.
EDIT: Solved it.