Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Character spins in place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day,

so yeah, whenever my character falls over for example and has to get up (right at the beginning of the game or when the stair collapse), he spins in place very slowly as soon as I gain control.
Also, when I move my mouse during a load screen, he spins even faster afterwards (probably because my mouse has 2400dpi).

Any solutions?
I had this bug in ATDD, your mouse can cause this.
the fix i did was unplug any USB controllers you have plugged in, the second I unplugged it the character stopped spinning
If you have a gamepad plugged in it could be that is sends input, so try and unplug it before starting the game.
Thanks for the replies.

Seems like removing my controller worked, just started a new game and loaded a save right after the stairs collapsed ("Rising Water") and he wasn't spinning.

Thanks!
Thank god. I take it as a "some kind of" illness of our protagonist. In the beginning of first amnesia, camera was spinnig for a reason so I think that it was the same in this one. I played like an hour with that annoying spinning. And yes, my gamepad was plugged in so... Thanks Big Grin