Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Machine for Pigs crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I get the horrible crash before i even start the game. I am on Windows 7 and have 64-bit.
You do not have a graphics driver installed. Visit the manufacturer website to download a driver for your operating system.
(09-10-2013, 07:15 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]You do not have a graphics driver installed. Visit the manufacturer website to download a driver for your operating system.

What?I used autodetect and it says i have the latest graphic driver card. I had the same issue with The Dark Descent as well.
As Jens said, no graphics card driver installed. AMD's auto update system is worse than anything I've ever seen. What graphics card do you have? What Windows? Also x86 or x64?
(09-10-2013, 07:34 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]As Jens said, no graphics card driver installed. AMD's auto update system is worse than anything I've ever seen. What graphics card do you have? What Windows? Also x86 or x64?

Windows seven x64, AMD.
AMD does not help. It's like I ask you where you live and you reply Europe. I need model number, go to start and type dxdiag. Check Display tab.
(09-10-2013, 07:41 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]AMD does not help. It's like I ask you where you live and you reply Europe. I need model number, go to start and type dxdiag. Check Display tab.

ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
I am on Desktop.
Im not sure if its been fixed yet but ill post this anyway. In PC settings/devices I removed my xbox 360 controllers and now the game works without any crashes and errors.
(11-12-2013, 06:12 PM)1dan9 Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure if its been fixed yet but ill post this anyway. In PC settings/devices I removed my xbox 360 controllers and now the game works without any crashes and errors.

It is known for a month or so already. Wink