Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Discuss, ask/answer questions and share your thoughts on the plot of
MFP!

Regarding links to original: did I imagine it or was there a note linking Oswald to Brennenburg in which he describes "My great uncles handiwork" and the "Smell of an orb." Is this suggesting Oswald is a descendant of Alexander?

Great plot by Pinchbeck; the ending was superb. I loved the revelation of the machine's "true" purpose.
So Mandus was related to Alexander?
It was the August 30th 1899 letter, about the receiving of a crate with a body inside. Oswald describes "It is humanoid in shape, but has suffered severe skeletal deformity. Remnants of leather straps encase the torso, which is deformed, with evidence of muscle mass and displacement."

A Servant Grunt?
Samuel, I love how you own (if I remember correctly) some legal consultant place along with with, Wesley Tack and some other guy. Tongue
(09-11-2013, 12:50 AM)General Consensus Wrote: [ -> ]It was the August 30th 1899 letter, about the receiving of a crate with a body inside. Oswald describes "It is humanoid in shape, but has suffered severe skeletal deformity. Remnants of leather straps encase the torso, which is deformed, with evidence of muscle mass and displacement."

A Servant Grunt?

About the Servant Grunt, I think I saw him drowned/dead in the Bilge.
(09-11-2013, 12:43 AM)General Consensus Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding links to original: did I imagine it or was there a note linking Oswald to Brennenburg in which he describes "My great uncles handiwork" and the "Smell of an orb."

Most likely Daniel, since, if I remeber correctly, Daniel is from London.
I doubt there is a possibility for Alexander to have any relatives in humanly concievable terms.
Finished it today, though I didn't get what happened in the end. The whole pressing the button and taking out the heart? I'm just left confused on some aspects.

MVP's has to go to Tony Longworth, Mark Roper, and Jessica Curry. Damn good job on the sound assets Smile
Thought of not asking anything, but actually, there is a question I can't seem to find an answer to, unless we're not supposed to take anything of what we see in the ending literaly - the person in the container under the eggs. Who was that? The professor? Mandus?
So why did the lights allways flicker when a monster is near?
Spoiler below!

Does it have anything to do with the final electrical-pig boss?