Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [split] AAMFP problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!,
Yesterday I tried to run AAMFP on my laptop (Lenovo Z580) from Steam and it didn't run. Then I updated the graphic card (Intel HD 4000) driver to a latest version (I had 9.17.10.2817 and the latest version is 9.18.10.3165), but it didn't work as well (it didn't run when I tried to load it Sad )... Perhaps I have to try to solve this issue by other way.

I will really appreciate your help

Thanks
Since the game doesn't support Intel Graphics, and if you tried to update your driver but nothing changes, I think there isn't any solutions for this. But can you attach here your HPL Log here?

It must be in "Documents/Amnesia/Pig/". Named "hpl.log".

EDIT: You can read the comment by plutomaniac down below.
If steam does not even start the game at all, it's because of some dlls missing. It will be fixed soon with an update.
Thanks for your answers!.
I don't have 'hpl.log' file... maybe I can try reinstalling.
Make sure steam has internet access and let the game update. I guess the latest dll fix should be out by now as Jens said that it would probably go out at night (our time).
Thanks so much!. Now it works!
Btw, you have an Intel HD 4000 which is not supported by the game and it is known to cause problems. For example setting the settings to high will cause a crash when going to the second level according to many other users. Switching to medium is the solution there but more different issues may occur later. Keep that in mind.
I changed the game settings to minimum, but anyway I could play in another computer if I have problems.
Thank you very much!