Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file 'maps/main/owed'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am running Windows 7 (64-bit) on a desktop computer. Attached is the hpl.log file.

This occurs every time I press "start game." I can create a profile just fine, and everything seems to work perfectly up until I want to play.

Thanks for reading.
Is this the first time you are running the game? Have you done a file integrity check on the game?
This is the fourth time I've tried played and reinstalling the game. I verified the integrity of the game.
Go to Documents\Amnesia and delete the Pig folder. Try again afterwards.
I get the same error.
Are you playing the game on your Administrator account?
(09-12-2013, 01:27 AM)pbnjeff Wrote: [ -> ]I get the same error.

After you deleted the Pig folder as I asked above, did you have to create a new profile or was your existing already there when you launched the game again?
It was still there

Also, yes, I am playing on an administrator account
I'm having the same problem does anyone know why this is happening.
Can you post the main_init.cfg and default_user_settings.cfg from the game folder/config/ (found by right-clicking on game in steam, properties, last tab and then browse local files).

Also can you try using this http://thedarkswarm.com/downloads/public...utter2.zip instead of the Steam aamfp.exe because this issue you have only occurs on Steam as far as I know.
Pages: 1 2 3