Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: super_secret_pig.rar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Error: file does not exist

Retry/Abort/Fail?
I was thinking the same thing Sad
I was hoping at last for concept art and some basic concept documents regarding old, discarded story.
It's the TDD feature list but with many things striked through.
In A:TDD, it contained concept arts, but now, all concept arts is published I think.
Where is this super secret rar located at? In a machine for pigs.
It isn't.. That's the point Smile
But according to samuel, somewhere in the directory is an alternative version of the credits song, which nobody found yet. If you find something, let us know Tongue
(09-12-2013, 01:58 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]But according to samuel, somewhere in the directory is an alternative version of the credits song, which nobody found yet. If you find something, let us know Tongue

Found it. It's music_credits.ogg, the one used in the game is end_credits_song.ogg

redist/sounds/music
(09-12-2013, 02:12 PM)wretch Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2013, 01:58 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]But according to samuel, somewhere in the directory is an alternative version of the credits song, which nobody found yet. If you find something, let us know Tongue

Found it. It's music_credits.ogg, the one used in the game is end_credits_song.ogg

redist/sounds/music

Not the right one. samuel: "It would be too easy" Big Grin Would be too obvious to put it in these folders.
Pages: 1 2