Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Let's Play: Raichu's Pig Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was not aware that we were allowed to make threads outside the general Let's Play advertisement topic. Here we go, then!

I loved Amnesia: The Dark Descent. A game has never immersed or scared me this much before, everything was like a second reality, like a genuine nightmare which was hard to distinguish from an actual dream, which in turn often are impossible to distinguish from reality ...

Before going on a rambling spree, I just finished livestreaming A Machine For Pigs, although I treated it more like a Let's Play, and I am in the process of uploading the recorded product as such on YouTube. I hope that some of you will eventually check out my Let's Play of this game, and I hope that those of you who do will enjoy doing so! I try to respect the game for what it is, trying to pay attention and immerse myself while still pulling an occasional silly joke.

Here is part zero and part one, with their respective personal introduction and start of gameplay:

So, let's play Raichu's little pig story!

Part 0

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11