Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Any Sexual content?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy.
Are there any nudity or Sexual content in this game?
I couldn't find an esrb-rating.

Thanks.
There's the occasional photo/painting/drawing of ladies' boobs in the early part of the game.

However, if you're looking for wildly swinging wangs (as in Outlast) then you'll be sorely disappointed. Wink
Save it for GTA V you perverted monster.

Titaes have been confirmed in strip clubs.
(09-13-2013, 06:14 PM)korv Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy.
Are there any nudity or Sexual content in this game?
I couldn't find an esrb-rating.

Thanks.

In the text you find yes there is.
But overall that wouln't be the thing I would worry about if I wanted to offer this to a little kid.
It is disturbing for all kinds of reasons.
Light spoilers (potentially, but not really):

Spoiler below!
There's a nude human corpse at one point in the game (laying face-down but you can see his willy if you crouch at his ass, which I did without shame or irony) and there's some text in a note about the writer holding his penis in front of a mirror. There are some sexual inferences which can be made from some of the flashbacks/memories and the existence of two-way mirrors looking into rooms but nothing explicit.

There are a few classical paintings on the walls of the mansion which show a boob or two, and a black and white photograph (which appears to be genuine) can be seen in one of the areas of the game showing a pair of boobs.

I'm not entirely sure but I think the monsters might have visible genitals. It's difficult to get a good look Tongue

There may be more than I've listed here but this is what I've noticed personally.

I think it's probably safe to say that in terms of nudity you'll be looking at a rating ranging from PG-13 to 15. As mentioned by the previous poster you'll probably have more concerns with the content of the story.
Okay.
Thanks for the quick answers. I won't be playing this game then.
(09-13-2013, 06:29 PM)korv Wrote: [ -> ]Okay.

Because there isn't dicks everywhere or because there's a black-and-white picture of a pair of boobs? wtf
Of course there is. Moderately.
The game isn't intended for children, that's for sure imho.
Spoiler below!

This could fit the theme (18+), lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9tqdaGT_QY

I'm actually dying XD
(09-13-2013, 06:43 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm actually dying XD

Let's see... So there's gore, horror, mutilated monsters, mass killing of humans etc. etc. sounds awesome... WHAT? THERE'S A PAIR OF BOOBS IN A PAINTING? OMG I'M NOT PLAYING THIS PERVERTED SHIT U SICK BASTARDS
Pages: 1 2