Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Requiem: stuck in sprinkler room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm really stuck at almost the beginning of the game.

I'm in the sprinkler room (near start of level 2), and can't find my way out alive.
I see the buttons, but don't know how to activate them (if that is even part of the solution).
well, if you want there's an alternative to getting through there. Instead of going across thoes beams and doing that puzzle, you can jump down to the floor below and do a completly different puzzle, either way you end up at the same place.

There are 3 trap doors on the walls with crates in them, open all the trap door and put the crates directly under the 4 buttons.
Thanks!
Hadn't noticed those at all...
dude, take the alternate route, its easier.
yah but taking the top route lets you shut off the lasers that are past the vending machine
Penumbra Wrote:well, if you want there's an alternative to getting through there. Instead of going across thoes beams and doing that puzzle, you can jump down to the floor below and do a completly different puzzle, either way you end up at the same place.
so how do you do the puzzle down on the floor? I have already done this level the other way but would like to go back and try the alternate way.
I use the upper route. perhaps it's more difficult, but i can do everything what i must do, including laser control.