Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: more than one ending?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there 3 or more endings in aamfp like in amnesia the dark descent?
nope only one.
I thought there was more than one..

Spoiler below!

In the end, what if you don't press the button? Maybe something else happens?

Actually, some .hps files indicate that there were supposed to be 2 endings. But it didn't make it into the final game.
(09-14-2013, 07:41 PM)eunyx Wrote: [ -> ]I thought there was more than one..

Spoiler below!

Lol thats what i wanted to test too. So i dont pressed it. Nothing happened. Your kids still died, you still die at the end and whole london gets fed to the machine... I guess.
(09-14-2013, 07:43 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: [ -> ]

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Lol thats what i wanted to test too. So i dont pressed it. Nothing happened. Your kids still died, you still die at the end and whole london gets fed to the machine... I guess.

Dude.. Spoilers! Tongue
(I guess people who haven't finished the game wouldn't read this thread, but just in case!)
Sad no additional endings but its still great game Smile
(09-14-2013, 07:43 PM)ZyLogicX Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, some .hps files indicate that there were supposed to be 2 endings. But it didn't make it into the final game.

those 2 endings in the hps files might be the two ending from TDD. TCR did use the same engine and used some resources from TDD as placeholder
(09-14-2013, 07:43 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: [ -> ]

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Everything you said was true except for

Spoiler below!
London getting eaten. Your sacrifice apparently saved the city. Although it sure doesn't feel like it reversed any of the damage...