Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SOLVED - New user profile/game wrote over my other profile!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello - not sure if there's any way I can restore my old game. I created a new profile for a friend and they started the game. When they were finished, I ended their session and deleted their profile. When I logged back in under my profile, the game was back at the beginning. I was so close to the end Sad

Any ideas on how I can fix this or what caused the bug?
If you clicked Continue there is a small bug in which steam restores the dates wrong of something. Just load an earlier save manually.
(09-14-2013, 09:04 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]If you clicked Continue there is a small bug in which steam restores the dates wrong of something. Just load an earlier save manually.

Thanks Plutomaniac! In my moment of panic I looked over being able to load a game.

I also discovered another solution. By going into User Documents, into the Amnesia folder > Pig > Profile Name I was able to delete the save-files that were "most recent" but from the start of the game.

After that I was able to "Continue" from where I left off.
Sure, that could work too. Thanks for sharing and have fun playing the game! Smile