Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SOLVED - substance X disappear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I have a problem with progress in game. At the game, when I receive a substance X via centrifuge I rose by level above and put the substance X in system of pneumo transfer. When I went down one level below, I found what in out of pneumo transfer is a new flask of BiV and substance X disappear. I can't find it in the game, what should I do?
(09-14-2013, 09:23 PM)Dellorto Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I have a problem with progress in game. At the game, when I receive a substance X via centrifuge I rose by level above and put the substance X in system of pneumo transfer. When I went down one level below, I found what in out of pneumo transfer is a new flask of BiV and substance X disappear. I can't find it in the game, what should I do?

I believe you broke it, load an earlier save, and then
Spoiler below!

bring it to the padlock, then shine the light on it

(09-14-2013, 09:30 PM)Robert Nemet Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2013, 09:23 PM)Dellorto Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I have a problem with progress in game. At the game, when I receive a substance X via centrifuge I rose by level above and put the substance X in system of pneumo transfer. When I went down one level below, I found what in out of pneumo transfer is a new flask of BiV and substance X disappear. I can't find it in the game, what should I do?

I believe you broke it, load an earlier save, and then

Thank you for answer, but how I can load an earlier save? I think I can just load game to the moment where I stopped.
There's the "load game" button or something very similar to that. Not the continue button.
Click "Load Game" from the main menu:

Spoiler below!
[Image: menu_zpse8d21ce1.jpg]

Choose the second savegame from the list Wink
Thank you for answers. Now everything alright.
Glad to help.