Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: going too far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Related:

Code:
//-----------------
//SCENE 9 - HORNY PIG SCENE//
//-----------------
void Scene_9 (string &in asParent, string &in asChild, int alState)
{
    AddDebugMessage("Scene_9_Started", false);
    SetEntityActive("gent_actor_scene_9", true);
    SetEntityActive("wretch_actor_scene_9", true);
    PlayPropAnimation("gent_actor_scene_9", "StreetsScene9", 0.0f, true, "");
    PlayPropAnimation("wretch_actor_scene_9", "StreetsScene9", 0.0f, true, "");
}
//-----------------
//END SCENE 9 - HORNY PIG SCENE//
//-----------------
I recall a masturbating Pig-Man in one of the pig cells you find in the Bilge...
(09-16-2013, 06:32 PM)Alardem Wrote: [ -> ]I recall a masturbating Pig-Man in one of the pig cells you find in the Bilge...

lolz? Shame on you, you were intruding on his privacy.
(09-16-2013, 06:34 PM)Robert Nemet Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2013, 06:32 PM)Alardem Wrote: [ -> ]I recall a masturbating Pig-Man in one of the pig cells you find in the Bilge...

The most damning proof that they're still human. :p
That.
still less unsettling than the anal rape scene in Outlast. it's somehow less freaky when it's a pig-beast, due to the animalistic nature of the act. When it's a patient in a mental institute fucking a headless dude in a butt and then freaking out and calling you sick when you see it happening (despite the guy standing right there next to them), takes on a whole new level of mentally disturbing.
(09-16-2013, 06:37 PM)Alardem Wrote: [ -> ]

A pigman raping a human and now fappin....

Show me the source this is getting ridiculous.
(09-16-2013, 06:57 PM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2013, 06:37 PM)Alardem Wrote: [ -> ]

A pigman raping a human and now fappin....

Show me the source this is getting ridiculous.

"Pics or GTFO?"

Just go through all the cells in the "Pig Prison" area, you'll see. I'm too busy to play the game again. :p
Look for and have a listen to "afx_the_pigline.ogg". By the sounds of it there was originally a scene in the pigline area with the pig-men dismembering / killing people with chainsaws. At least, that's what it sounds like.
(09-17-2013, 03:10 AM)admiraltennek Wrote: [ -> ]Look for and have a listen to "afx_the_pigline.ogg". By the sounds of it there was originally a scene in the pigline area with the pig-men dismembering / killing people with chainsaws. At least, that's what it sounds like.

Holy shit, now I wish we'd seen that.

Amazing how the game actually feels incredibly restrained on the gore promised by its concept.
Pages: 1 2 3