Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just installed both black plague and requiem and they dont work like if i move my mouse the screen freezers for a while and then jumps to the spot i tried to go buuut if i just use ''wasd'' it works and doesnt jam, so if any of you have a solution for my problem please help cause i dont know waht to do Smile if u even get my point Big Grin

GoDL1Ke

RandomStar Wrote:i just installed both black plague and requiem and they dont work like if i move my mouse the screen freezers for a while and then jumps to the spot i tried to go buuut if i just use ''wasd'' it works and doesnt jam, so if any of you have a solution for my problem please help cause i dont know waht to do Smile if u even get my point Big Grin

Well we all got that problem...At least 75% of us.There's another post about this problem.It's really annoying with this lag but they are working on a patch-fix.
I had the same problem but after tweaking my MSCONFIG startup processes. Try the solution in my thread:
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=2493