Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: HELP Amnesia A Machine For Pigs Is Laggy! Someone Help Me Fix This!?!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive Been Waiting For 20 Days For This Game And When I Finally Get It IT LAGS LIKE CRAZY!!!!! IDK why When I Open Amnesia I Click The DETECT Button And It Detects My Graphics And Ram And It Says My Ram And Graphics Can Handle HIGH QUALITY Mode On It But When I Push Play IT LAGS SO MUCH I Just Have To Rage Quit I've Turned All High Quality Settings To LOW To But It STILL LAGS I've Uninstalled It And Re installed It Twice And I Have NORTON PROTECTION So No Viruses Can Get It I Just Dont Know What Is Causing It SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ):
Some background program is causing this. Close everything especially that antivirus.
MY NORTON JUST EXPIRED!!! so now i have no ANTIVIRUS and all background programs are clear what could this be!!!!!!!! Amnesia The Dark Decent Works Just Fine Could It Possibly Be A Game Bug For Windows???
Please check the troubleshooting guides and post the hpl.log as requested and described.
Unless you say your PC specs properly, we cannot help you.
So Your Saying There Is No Way To Fix It
We are saying that more information is needed. Check the troubleshooting guide and provide all the required info/files mentioned there.