Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Dark Descent plays A Machine For Pigs' sounds?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is TDD loading AMFP' sounds? I have played custom stories and the game itself and the player sounds, noises and music are taken from AMFP versus its original files? Solution???
Anyone?
I just tested playing TDD and I'm not having this problem. Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling both TDD and AMFP?
(09-24-2013, 01:37 AM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested playing TDD and I'm not having this problem. Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling both TDD and AMFP?

I have not done so and will only do if all else fails for suggestions, so I will keep it in mind, thank you.
Reinstall the game and try the main game, no custom stories. Does it work?
There is no possible way this could happen unless you either copied the AMFP folder to your TDD folder, or you downloaded a full conversion that had AMFP elements that overwrote the main files.
(09-25-2013, 04:10 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]There is no possible way this could happen unless you either copied the AMFP folder to your TDD folder, or you downloaded a full conversion that had AMFP elements that overwrote the main files.

Well, right on. I did in fact copy the sounds folder to my TDD sound folder to see what worked in the editor and forgot to remove after tinkering. Thank you.