Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The screenshot thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. The control rods.

Spoiler below!
[Image: MFP_tych1.jpg]

2. The church.

Spoiler below!
[Image: MFP_tych2.jpg]

3. The children.

Spoiler below!
[Image: MFP_tych4.jpg]

4. The Tesla Pig.

Spoiler below!
[Image: MFP_tych5.jpg]

5. The bear.

Spoiler below!
[Image: MFP_tych6.jpg]

6. The Tesla Pig.

Spoiler below!
[Image: MFP_tych7.jpg]

7. Compound X.

Spoiler below!
[Image: MFP_tych9.jpg]

8. The descent.

Spoiler below!
[Image: MFP_tych10.jpg]
Wretch
Spoiler below!
[Image: Wretch_Render.jpg]

Engineer
Spoiler below!
[Image: Engineer_Render.jpg]

Tesla
Spoiler below!
[Image: Tesla_Render.jpg]
Hmm, I don't remember seeing those shots in game. :p
just showin the enemies in all their hideous glory.
(09-21-2013, 06:06 AM)jeVonns Wrote: [ -> ]just showin the enemies in all their hideous glory.

They're very good models, such a shame so much of that detail is missed in game. I died several times trying to get good screenshots of the Tesla Pig.
(09-21-2013, 06:07 AM)Fortigurn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2013, 06:06 AM)jeVonns Wrote: [ -> ]just showin the enemies in all their hideous glory.

They're very good models, such a shame so much of that detail is missed in game. I died several times trying to get good screenshots of the Tesla Pig.

well now you got a good pic.
(09-21-2013, 06:09 AM)jeVonns Wrote: [ -> ]well now you got a good pic.

Yes, but it's not a screenshot. Half the fun of screenshots is trying to get a good one while the game is trying to stop you. :p
I only noticed 1 kind of pig (beside Tesla). When do engineers appear? Also is it me but the screenshots from the model-viewer the monsters seem slightly more slim than their ingame counterparts.
What about the clean pig? The pig under the church.
It's limp, but I don't think it's any of those, Wretch or Engineer,
(09-21-2013, 10:35 AM)cantremember Wrote: [ -> ]I only noticed 1 kind of pig (beside Tesla). When do engineers appear? Also is it me but the screenshots from the model-viewer the monsters seem slightly more slim than their ingame counterparts.

When you've removed/destroyed the small steam pipes so that you can enter the big one. The big steam pipe that they used children to clean. They'll come out from behind 2 doors and chase you a bit before you jump up on a ladder.
Pages: 1 2