Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Yu gi oh / Magic the gathering? Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just wondering if anyone here just so happens to play Yu gi oh or Magic. Since nobody seems to have mentioned it. I became curious.
Yu-gi-Oh all day everyday! I still have that Zombie deck of mine in my room in all its three-year-unused glory.

No one plays anymore Sad
(09-21-2013, 04:51 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]Yu-gi-Oh all day everyday! I still have that Zombie deck of mine in my room in all its three-year-unused glory.

No one plays anymore Sad

Have ya ever tried YGOPro? Many still play in there. Besides. its online Big Grin
(09-21-2013, 05:22 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]Have ya ever tried YGOPro? Many still play in there. Besides. its online Big Grin

...Dannyboy, I now love with a passion for helping me re-access my long lost childhood. Big Grin
You are welcome. Besides I'm doing this in the hopes to duel some forum members :>
Give me some time to install the game, prep myself up, and familiarize myself with the system, and I might even be able to duel you tomorrow Big Grin

EDIT: Ugh...this download is taking forever though.
yay!

And yeah. It takes some time to instal it the first time. Since you know. It needs to instal more than 10000 cards
I did! untill exodia and all them other OP cards and noone wanted to play wiff me no moar.
Don't worry. Now Exodia decks are the bitches to far more game braking decks!
used to play yu gi oh
now i play magic the gathering ^^
Pages: 1 2 3