Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Tough Philip - Penumbra Xtreme Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I read from one other game forums a great idea about playing game again!
Idea is just playing game in one piece, no loads after you die...

Quote:RULES:

When you start playing, you choose Hard difficulty.

Whenever you stop playing, and start playing again, you can load the game from last save point (either autosave, or save made by yourself).

If you die... The game's over and that's it. (If you wanna try again, you'll have to start from beginning!)

Cheats, glitches and stuff are not allowed, this is only for fun!

Try not to die!

If you're going to try this out, please, let us know how your adventure went! Smile

Happy gaming all!
I remember over at the Through The Looking Glass forums someone had an idea to do this for Bioshock before it came out. Of course when the game came out it turned out you couldn't actually die anyway Big Grin

However for Penumbra that would be a hell of challenge, don't think I have the constitution for it though!
For Penumbra,a the only way to die is either to fall on voids, lava, a hight place etc...
The infect are just to slow even on hard mode. Now the dogs, those bastards are fast.
Not only fast, they're pretty strong too! Two bites from them and that's it... Wink
Well, it's not too hard - I made such challenge in Penumbra and Prince of Persia series (two my lovest series) - adventures were awsome %)
Well, I could say that it's not impossible but it's hard - at least with Overture. Smile
Yes, Overture is the hardest, but not imposibleWink
I don't think I died once in black plague; but died many times in Overture.

Is it possible to even die in requirem?
WindexGlow Wrote:I don't think I died once in black plague; but died many times in Overture.

Is it possible to even die in requirem?

Yeah, plenty of places you can fall or get crushed.
Or jump into some generator
Pages: 1 2